Your basket is currently empty!
Eliminates hum problems when connecting audio from your presentation computer source.
The AV Professionals Troubleshooting Toolkit. Completely passive and bi-directional.
Jack, Phono & XLR To XLR Balancing Box
Being completely passive (no batteries or external power required) and bi-directional, JPXB can match unbalanced and balanced audio sources, line-to-mic levels, stereo and mono signals, and troubleshoot hum problems – All in one versatile and rugged unit.
Connects an unbalanced audio signal to a professional, balanced AV sound system to remove the hum and clicks they produce. Also applicable to laptop computers, CD and DVD players and other consumer devices that you need to integrate smoothly into a professional presentation set-up.
The unit has both phono and 3-pin XLR inputs the outputs are completely isolated in either direction, and by using the ‘Ground Lift’ feature where required, hum problems can be easily removed.
– Always ready to go – no batteries or external power required
– Bi-directional – can match balanced and unbalanced audio in either direction
– Inputs and outputs fully isolated – ensures unwanted ground loops are defeated
– Ground-lift switch – to help remove hum problems
– Stereo/Mono select switch
– Line-to-mic level matching using a 20dB pad switch
– 3-pin XLR and phono inputs – easily interface to computer and/or consumer audio sources
– Small and rugged case – designed to cope with